My name is Clare, and this is my little paper crafting hidey hole!
I’m a Catholic with awesome parents, eight nutty siblings, two practically perfect in-laws, one adorable nephew and two nieces. Family is a BIG part of my life – it’s actually really hard for me to talk to new people without 89.43% of the conversation on my part being about my family’s crazy exploits.
What do I do?
Well, obviously I make cards. I recently graduated with a major in Communication Arts multi media, and minors in marketing and theology. When I’m not working my day job as a graphic designer, or making cards, I’m either procrastinating, baking delectable morsels of deliciousness, playing the ol’ geetar, or bumming around with a few of my siblings.
Some other random facts about me;
- I hate centipedes. Spiders, ants, ladybugs, etc., I can take, but centipedes I detest. Fortunately, my disgust of them won’t stop me from using a toilet paper covered Swiffer to squish any centipede that dares to come within ten feet of me.
- I really like checking off the days on my calender.
- I’m still working out the secret to my grandma’s sugar cookies.
Why do I do what I do?
Because most of it’s pretty fun, and I love it when a project of mine inspires someone, so please feel free to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) any of my projects. However, if you do create a project based off my work, I do ask that you give me a heads up, because that makes me feel all excited and warm inside. 🙂
Some tips for navigating the blog:
- If you’d like to see projects using a specific company, just click on one of the tags below the e-mail subscription box.
- For a brief overview of tutorial videos, go HERE.
If you have any questions whatsoever (and I mean ‘whatsoever’ – I love questions!), please feel free to e-mail me.
Affiliate disclosure HERE.
If you’d like to see my paper crafting resume, go HERE.