ETA: ALL SOLD!!! Thank you all SO. MUCH. I will update this post with the winner by August 31st, so keep your eyes peeled! 😉
Hello all! I’ve got some big news today – I’m moving to Utah! Okay, so maybe not big news for you, but it does have some pertinence to this post.
I’m making the 24+ hour trek in the beginning of September, and I’m only taking whatever my Forester can hold. If I was only taking card stuff, I might be able to fit everything in the car, but unfortunately, I do have to take some other essentials, like clothes. 😉 So, that means I am doing a HUGE destash!
This destash is similar to previous destashes here on the blog, in that the stamps, dies, inks, etc., are mainly from Hero Arts, with some other assorted companies thrown in the mix (Altenew, Lawn Fawn, My Favorite Things, etc.,).
Since I was given most of this product for creative team work, I can’t sell it, but I’d really like it to have a loving home. So that the stamps can go where they’ll be used and someone can benefit from the time and energy spent shipping these out, I’ve decided to sell boxes of these goodies with all the proceeds going to one of my favorite charities of all time, Mary’s Meals.Here’s a short blurb from their website if you’re not familiar with them:
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from many walks of life and different backgrounds.
Our vision is that every child receives one daily meal in their place of education and that all those who have more than they need, share with those who lack even the most basic things.
Working together with those who share our vision, we believe there is no good reason why this cannot be realized.
Our mission is to enable people to offer their money, goods, skills, time, or prayer, and through this involvement, provide the most effective help to those suffering the effects of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest communities.
We welcome all into the Mary’s Meals family and we believe everyone has something important to contribute to the realization of our vision.
I have some friends with close ties to the organization, I love it, and it’s honestly one of the few charities I feel totally and completely confident in, so I thought this would be a great way to spread some stamping love!
Other Charity Options
If you’d prefer, you may let me know to send your donation to these trusted organizations instead:
AIM Women’s Center – a crisis pregnancy center I used to volunteer at in Steubenville, OH. They offer free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds and support.
Fairfield Carmelites – “The Carmel of Jesus, Mary and Joseph is a papally enclosed Discalced Carmelite community in the farmlands of Elysburg, Pennsylvania. In communion with the Roman Catholic Church and approved by their diocesan bishop, the Most Rev. Ronald Gainer of the Harrisburg Diocese, the cloistered Nuns live lives of solitude, prayer and sacrifice.” My older sister is a Carmelite here, and my entire family has been blessed to be a small part of this.
Here’s a little peek of how much I need to send off….
- Large flat rate boxes have over $1,000 worth of goodies, yours for $320.
- Medium flat rate boxes have over $300 worth of goodies, your for $120.
- Small flat rate boxes have between $75-100 worth of goodies, yours for $35.
Also, the large and medium boxes all have at least one exclusive My Monthly Hero stamp set and coordinating dies AND/OR one of the new 2018 Fall/Winter Hero Arts stamp and die sets, if that’s any incentive.
ETA: Customize Your Package
I’ve received a lot of feedback saying that the pricing doesn’t work or they’re worried about the randomness a box may contain. To address these two problems (and because I really need to get these out the door!), I have two solutions:
- You price your package! Starting at $50, you can tell me how much you can spend, and I will fill a package with at least 3x that worth!
- If you have any general, themed requests (aka, Christmas, birthday, dies/stencils, etc), I will do my best to accommodate for that and move some supplies around – I just really need to get these out the door before I move in September. 😉
I know some people may worry about getting duplicates or not getting their money’s worth from a box, so I wanted to share a video of a randomly selected box – I have some more details in the video.
Payment can be made in two ways:
- PayPal me within twenty four hours of confirmation, using Paypal friends and families. Once everything has sold, I will make the donation and post a screenshot or receipt of the donation to THIS fundraiser since I don’t have a fancy button to do it for me haha.
- Make the donation directly to the fundraiser and e-mail me with confirmation receipt.
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like one! First come, first serve. Shipping is kind of outrageous, so sorry, but U.S. only please unless you’re willing to pay shipping difference.
Lastly, because I have SO much product here, I’m giving away one of those medium flat rate boxes. Here’s how to enter:
- Every person who buys any size box will be automatically be entered to win a medium flat rate box full of goodies.
- Comment on this blog post.
- Share this blog post, and then leave me another comment with a link to where you shared it.
- Comment on the Instagram destash photo.
- Tag a friend in the Instagram destash photo.
- Repost the Instagram photo and tag me in it.
Giveaway open to U.S. residents only, ends August 30th, 2018, 11:59 PM EST.